SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Brony]The Fedora Wonder's Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [Brony]The Fedora Wonder's Application on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:02 am

#1) Name on server: [Brony]The Fedora Wonder
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:1:44524173
#3 ) Do you have a mic: yes (sometimes is crappy)
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I have had experience as an admin before, and I own my own server which I could put under the groups name
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: Know SulfuriousChain a bit, good ranking on the server in stats, and former Group Manager (possibly going to get it back), and came up with the slogan for the group profile
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: *edit* Sulf is not recommending anyone for mod.
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server: new admin, great fun, and more ponies (with SulfurousChain being a brony and all)
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: Manage my own server, been admin on a server called "NIGGA HOOD" (wasn't that good)
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: Trolling: Ask them nicely to stop, then give them a stern warning, then mute/silence them, then kick them, then a final warning, then ban them. Only advances if they continue
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): 13, love TF2, ashamed to be a F2P, enjoy the fun on the server, want to help as admin and make the group more popular, and I enjoy MLP:FIM. Can't think of anything else to say about myself at the moment. I'm awesome, that's all.

View user profile

2 approved on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:23 pm

approved

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum