SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moderator Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Moderator Application on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:24 am

#1) Name on server: {ACG} Pro-T-Scope
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:1:28370346
#3 ) Do you have a mic: Yes (Dont tend to use it as much.)
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I work Well with others, I Solve problems, And Ive Been a Mod in the Past.
5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: Good I dont Get on As Much to meet New people But Besides that am Genrally nice Guy.
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: None
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): I can Make Maps But Am Terrible at it and Currently learning how to.
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: Ive been Mod for ACG For about 3 months.
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: Well If a Someone in Particular was spawnkilling And He Keeps Doing it over and over and after Multiple Warning's have been given, I would Just Make him pceful untill he learns not to spawnkill or just keep him pceful For awhile, If he Starts again ill Will just kick Him for A few mins.
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences):Am 17 yrs old, Am Abit of a Brony, i live In the middle Of nowhere (Conway Missouri).
My Favorite Games Are Tf2, Killing Floor, Borderlands, And Minecraft.
And i Do a Little Bit of Work For Making Idie Games.

View user profile

2 denied on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:22 pm

too old

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum