SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moderator Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Moderator Application on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:15 pm

#1) Name on server: NKiller117[The NKillers]
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:0:44549506
#3 ) Do you have a mic: Yessum
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: i'm a hard worker, and i know what im doing!
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: I am (very) nice to people, but i dont know what other feel about me.
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: None ATM
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): Ummmmmmmmmmm Neutral (Thinks) cat :3
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: Minecraft Servers
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: I have been an admin on Minecraft Servers(FWI) and i use a 3 strike plan , 1) I give a warning, 2) i kick them (they join back and continue) 3) a temperary ban
#10 )(oops, deleted the question Neutral ) I have a youtube account, and when i get my desktop, ill become popular :3. I am 13 (some ppl say i sound like im 11, some say i sound 14, depends. I have owned a server (Minecraft). Oh, and i like Minecraft, TF2, Terraria, GMOD, Portal 1-2, and other games. I have x-box live, (COMBATxNOAH) O, and my name is Noah, and I would be honored to help with SulfurousChain's Server.

View user profile

2 denied on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:22 pm

too old

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum