SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moderator/Admin Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Moderator/Admin Application on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:51 pm

#1) Name on server: [SULF] DemoKnight190
#2 ) Steamid: 1: 41959810 02:23 51
#3 ) Do you have a mic: Sadly No
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I have experience being a Moderator
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: I love (no homo) and respect everyone! Very Happy
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: No one so far, Waiting for Jink and Sulf to Recommend xD
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server: A experience mod, Help with Achievements, Tips,
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: Been a [DRACO] Admin for almost a year or two
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: Spawnkilling? give them around 3 warnings then kick them, they keep doing it for a couple more times, Temp Ban
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): I'm 16, Born in America, I had experience being a Mod with [DRACO] Servers.. I'm friends with Sulf...Yea You dude... And Wassup Jink! I would love to administrate Sulf's Server Once Again! (Last time I didn't have time to administrate from one group to the other) Hopefully My App gets approved, Thanks for taking your time to read this!

View user profile

2 denied on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:20 pm

too old

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum