SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTENDER's Mod Application

Should TTENDER get Moderator?

67% 67% [ 2 ]
33% 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TTENDER's Mod Application on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:11 am

#1) Name on server: TTENDER
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:1:40705054
#3 ) Do you have a mic: No
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I work very hard and treat everyone equally and respectfully.
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: Mostly everyone likes me, I don't have many conflict with others.
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: N/A
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): I cannot provide anything for now.
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: I am a current admin on muffinman576's Idiot Box.
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: Spawnkilling: I would warn the person who is spawn killing, and if they do it again, I would kick them.
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): I am 11 years old(hurr durr too young for this shit) and I'm a brony. i live in Denver, Colorado. and i believe that everyone should be treated equally as anyone else unless there is a problem with the certain person (like breaking rules repetitively).

Last edited by TTENDER on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put the steam ID. Whoops.)

View user profile

2 Re: TTENDER's Mod Application on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:01 am

ConkertheCat

....Oh look someone who did the SAME vote that Tisonking/tjtheking did...

View user profile

3 Re: TTENDER's Mod Application on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:13 pm

[quote="ConkertheCat"]....Oh look someone who did the SAME vote that Tisonking/tjtheking did...

Goddammit.

Last edited by TTENDER on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I suck at this, I have no knowledge of replying)

View user profile

4 denied on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:18 pm

too old

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum