SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Potato Mod Application

Should The Iron Potato become a moderator?

71% 71% [ 5 ]
29% 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Iron Potato Mod Application on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:20 am

#1)Name on server: The Iron Potato

#2)Steamid: STEAM_0:0:41761109

#3)Do you have a mic: Yes

#4)Why we should pick you over everyone else: Because I love helping out people in this community and have great leadership/following skills. I always think of different ways on how to handle situations that are common and uncommon on the server.

#5)You're relationship with others on the server: People on the server like me as a fellow player and a friend. I always like to joke around, but always get stuff done like helping people put jetpack into their console.

#6)Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: Currently, our favorite child molester The Fedora Wonder and Tempy have said that I would make a great mod.

#7)What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): I am currently worthless in this field, but I do hope to do some mapping later on.

#8)What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: This will be my first experience being a mod, and I hope to learn a lot of good things if I am accepted

#9)Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: I would be very stern with them and say to stop spawnkilling, and put no damage on them. If they would avoid it somehow and continue to spawncamp, I would kick them and immediately report it to you.

#10)tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): I am a sophomore in high school and I love to read. I like to get stuff done as soon as I start it, and tend to focus just on that one thing until it's done. I love helping people and wish to go to college and master in Human Psychology or Social Working. I also love playing video games and board games. From what I've seen, I can calm people down in heated situations.

Last edited by The Iron Potato on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:03 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Better answers more info etc.)

View user profile

2 Approved on Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:57 pm

Approved

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum