SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moderator sign up

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Moderator sign up on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:55 am

#1) Name on server: Dr. HAAAAX
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:0:48449710
#3 ) Do you have a mic: if a laptop miccounts then yes
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I hate racism and spawncampers etc.
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: They respect me (mostly Tempy :3)
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position:Tempy, The Iron Potato
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): Love and compassion Very Happy
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: I have never been a mod/admin before and i hope to be a great mod on this server.
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: if someone is spawncamping i will let them of with a warnining and if they continue i will kick them and if they dont stop i will let you or an admin know.
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): i am 14 years old (15 in November), i'm not a brony (dont hate them), I take a shower every other day. i live in Cottage Grove Wisconsin. If people are being dicks i will say quit being disrespectful and warn them if its towards a mod or admin. This is all i have to say, i would appreciate ift if you vote for me to become an admin thank you. cat

View user profile

2 denied on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:10 pm

has been up too long, please resubmit a mod app

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum