SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moderator Application

Should Disco DJ become a moderator?

100% 100% [ 4 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Moderator Application on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:17 am

#1) Name on server: Disco DJ {G4M}
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:0:42843284
#3 ) Do you have a mic: Yes
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I am respectful to others and do not abuse power.
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: Friendly to all.
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: So far, I have only asked "L" his opinion. As I recall, he gave me a vouch for the position.
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): I don't have too many skills beyond enforcement and assistance. Although I have a multitude of ideas for mods and server maps, if they would help. I am quick at learning, so if need be, I can download apps and hone my skills so I can become better at giving provisions to the server.
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: Though I have not been an Admin/Mod on TF2 as of yet, I was in fact an Admin on a mine-craft server before. Although, I was recommended for Administrator on my clan server, the server went down before the application was fully processed, and thus lost.
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: For any server crime, warnings must be given that the current violator's actions are in fact criminal. If the perpetrator continues their actions, smiting or a brief kick should be used depending on the seriousness. If the same person comes back with a vengeance; (aka: renewed actions, or disrespect towards other players,)then a ban should be administered and their name recorded for further notice.
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): I am 18 years old. I have been a gamer all of my life. It is difficult to say when I actually began my gaming career, but I was very young when I touched my first game. I am currently employed as a "Greens-keeper" at a local golf course; my work days start early so I have plenty of time to game in the afternoon. Considering that I don't have anything important that I need to accomplish first.

View user profile

2 Re: Moderator Application on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Approved

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum