SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pseudo's Moderator Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pseudo's Moderator Application Empty Pseudo's Moderator Application Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:31 am

Pseudo

Pseudo

#1.) Pseudo
#2.) SteamID: {STEAM_0:0:50744866}
#3.) I do have a mic.
#4.) I always try my best to be polite, and type clear, understandable statements. I also have respect for what everyone believes; Bronys', RP' people, etc.
#5.) I have a group of regulars on your server that I like to be with, (I assume they must like me, if they let me be around them) and I try to be nice to everyone. I don't have any negative relationships with anyone on the server, I think.
#6.) I don't have any mod recommendations, but I haven't asked any of them. I feel that to ask would be awkward an unnecessary.
#7.) When it comes to people, I try my best to deliver fluid, coherent responses that anyone could understand. I feel that this might be helpful when disciplining someone who does not understand what they are doing wrong, or if writing up a post, or other important messages.
#8.) I was the main player on Greg is a HUGE jerk's server. We talked often, and he let me call the shots, sometimes. I'm also a leading contributor of written language in the (Very) small group, T-SEK.
#9.) Spawn-killing: I have been a victim of repeated spawn-killing in the past, and have thought of many ways to punish the spawn-killers. The most fair action to take would be to first send the person back to their spawn and plant them with a warning. If they repeated the offense, I would (if possible) make it so they couldn't leave their spawn for a little while. Then, if they continued killing people in spawn after that, I would temporarily ban them. (This ban would last from hours, to days, depending. I feel that completely banning someone would lose the server players, and we wouldn't want that, would we?)
#10.) My name is Mark, I am 250 years old, and I live in Maine. I have been playing tf2 for a little under a year now, but I know all the hats, the strategies, and most of the "lore". I have always tried to be reasonable with people, and try to come to a compromise in most situations. I play on your servers quite often, and I really enjoy and appreciate all the mods, players, and general atmosphere of them. I think that all people should be treated with respect, unless they blatantly show signs of disrespect to others. The other moderators are typically very nice to me, and I aspire to be like them.

Thank you for taking the time to read my moderator application, I really appreciate it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum