SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cheeseman requests the power to destroy all....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

XxcheesemanxX

XxcheesemanxX

#1) Name on server: (server cheese)XxcheesemanxX
#2 ) Steamid: {STEAM_0:76561198047895189}
#3 ) Do you have a mic: nope.... my mic broke a while ago...
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I used to be admin like you once... then i stopped playing (lol NO ARROW JOKE FOR YOU!)
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: I am not sure what people think of me but whenever i go on the server people greet me as if i have returned from a mystical journey so i guess thats a good thing
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: Not sure.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): I provide cheese and cheese accessories... i really don't offer anything lol
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: hmmmmmmmmmm what servers have i adminned.... hmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah this one lol
#9 ) Pick any server crime: well if someone is breaking server rules and being an a**hat then i will just blind them for a minute or so... lol If i ever learn how to create plugins i will make the hellen keller plugin for the server... (blind, can't talk, can't hear)
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): I am 15; i was raised by wolves. I enjoy gaming as a hobby but have not considered anything more than that before.... I probably would only be able to get on tf2 every once in a while but i enjoy having a good tf2 server to go to always where i know i am surrounded by people that are on the server just to have fun! ever heard of the saying 'The moon is made of cheese?' well its true and i live there. I'm not a brony but i just go by my policy of 'live and let live'. I enjoy playing on the server but sometimes i just want to create a blackhole or have a screamer face pop-up to just keep people on their toes lol sooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah if you're willing to give me admin again that would be nice Very Happy lol afro afro

2The Cheeseman requests the power to destroy all.... Empty denied Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:21 pm

SulfurousChain

SulfurousChain
Owner
Owner

because #yolo

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum