SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should i become a Moderator?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should i become a Moderator? Empty Should i become a Moderator? Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:17 pm

SexxyVexxy26

i think i would be a great Moderator because of the following reasons:

1). i never break the rules. [but the only time i do it is because i just f*ck around]
2). i will [u]never abuse my adminship, but if you got me mad, i would smite you just once to leave me alone.
3). i've always wanted to experience the wonders of being a Moderator on the server.
4). if i were a Moderator, then i would be fun to hang around with when an Admin's not on.
5). if a player is spamming the Mic in dm_mariokart2_b3's World 1-2, they will be smited.
6). to me, being a Moderator would seem to be fun, but with the restrictions of certain commands, that would be fine with me.
7). i don't have a mic yet, and plus i dont know how to use HLDJ that much, so thank god i don't blow your eardrums out.
Cool. i know all of the admins on the server, so if you think you'd get away with spawncamping or other unallowed things, i would report you to SulfurousChain for further questioning of your punishment.
9). i always play on SulfurousChain's server, whether i'm bored or not. i play it for my amusement and for fun.
10). i will do the above for as long as when i become a Moderator.

2Should i become a Moderator? Empty denied Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:17 pm

SulfurousChain

SulfurousChain
Owner
Owner

admin vote failed

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum