SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mod Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mod Application Empty Mod Application Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Bennythepyro

Name on Steam: Benny

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35892068

Mic?: Yes

Why we should pick you over everyone else: I have a lot of patience and can work well with others.

You're relationship with others on the server: I have a good standing with folks on the server and have never recieved and negative comment.

Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: Tempy

What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): While I myself don't know how to make maps I do have a few good ideas for interesting ones.

What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: I used to be an admin for a mincraft server and am also one of the storytellers for a LARP group opperating online.

Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: Admin disrespect: One warning, repeated offense leads to smite and muting if it is on mic.

Tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): I am 22 years old and going to community college for a degree in Psychology (2 yr Lib Arts with Transfer). I Like to read, play games, and make people laugh. While I don't always say much I love hanging out with others. I am a deep believer in equal respect for all and second chances.

2Mod Application Empty Approved Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:56 pm

SulfurousChain

SulfurousChain
Owner
Owner

Approved

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum