SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1application Empty application Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:14 am

Dareinger

#1) Name on server: Dareinger (dare)
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:1:33144050
#3 ) Do you have a mic: yes
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I play tf2 a lot and having me as a mod on the server would allow some of the other mods to have time to do other things of their choosing.
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: You'd have to ask them. I know i have friends on the server that I assume like me. I don't think I've done anything to make people hate me.
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: The Iron Potato.
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): not sure, but I could probably find something.
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: I was co-leader of a clan on a different game for 1-2 years other then that i have no experience moderating a tf2 server.
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: First time caught is a verbal warning. Second time is a smite. Third time is a kick. Forth time an admin will be alerted to deal with the problem how they see fit.
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): I am a freshman in college, and I'm majoring in chemistry. I'm 18 years old. I am not the red spy >.>

2application Empty Approved Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:56 pm

SulfurousChain

SulfurousChain
Owner
Owner

Approved

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum