SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

applation for mod/admin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1applation for mod/admin Empty applation for mod/admin Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:00 pm

blackdagger

steam name : blackdagger

steam id : STEAM_0:44960098

mic : yes most of the time

why u should pick me : because ill be a fair admin i have great ideas and i wont abuse the powers.

what other server think of me : i don't really know i haven't been ban in tf2 before but in minecraft like 8 times for just being a dumb butt.

admin recommendation : non

things i will do : have the amounts of spawn campers get cut down with and spawn area bounty limit
im also learning how to make maps.

admin experience : non besides being leader of a group at school

demo : if a person was spawn killing i would send them to the sky dome for like 5 mins, if they continue i will smite them and than send them to the sky box, if a person fails to compile they will be asked to leave or knock it off. if that person keeps up spawn killing they will be ban for 15 mins.

about me : im 13, i like video games, i live in Ohio, my favorite movie is star wars return of the Jedi, and i cant stand spawn killing, and im a brony.

Last edited by blackdagger on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

2applation for mod/admin Empty like srs Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:55 pm

SulfurousChain

SulfurousChain
Owner
Owner

srs bruh try spelling and i may take it seriously. in the mean time ill join you in misspelling stuff: lmlmnkasdmnlkadnjdsajhrUYfbyxFGVytsftfubhSFBuybgauydybfau, it means "haha" in failspelling

3applation for mod/admin Empty denied Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:50 pm

SulfurousChain

SulfurousChain
Owner
Owner

denied

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum