SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My fixed mod applacation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My fixed mod applacation Empty My fixed mod applacation Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:22 am

cramik

#1) Name on server: ->[FW]<- Cramik
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:1:52994070
#3 ) Do you have a mic: Yes
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I know more about tf2 then most I have bunch of maps you guys might like
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: I know them
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: N/A
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): Security and Help with tf2
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: N/A
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: Kick player for 15 minutes and if they comeback doing it again ban them
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): My name is Derek Brown. I live in whittier. I dont know any other languages. I am a Computer geek. And I love your servers.

I hope i can be a moderater some day

2My fixed mod applacation Empty Re: My fixed mod applacation Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:12 pm

cramik

cramik wrote:#1) Name on server: ->[FW]<- Cramik
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:1:52994070
#3 ) Do you have a mic: Yes
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I know more about tf2 then most I have bunch of maps you guys might like
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: I know them
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: N/A
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): Security and Help with tf2
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: N/A
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: Kick player for 15 minutes and if they comeback doing it again ban them
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): My name is Derek Brown. I live in whittier. I dont know any other languages. I am a Computer geek. And I love your servers.

I hope i can be a moderater some day and sorry about the other one I accidently skipped the top lines

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum