SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stroomer's moderater app.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stroomer's moderater app. Empty Stroomer's moderater app. Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:40 pm

stroomer

#1) Name on server: Stroomer

#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:1:52647688

#3 ) Do you have a mic: yes

#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: explain rules to kids, keep server from getting crazy, ect.

#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: (unknown)

#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: (none)

#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): im practising to be a programer and can serve as entertainment and help.also spots glitches.

#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: (none)

#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: micspam: i would warn them then if contenued i woud problebly give them one more chance and teleport them back to spawn and agean if they keep up i would smite them and if they dont stop he/she would get votekicked.NOT INSTA KICK OR BAN!

#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): i live in florida and with a mid speed computer that will crash tf2 sometimes and im counted as a computer geek. i cant hear too well but whent scuba diving, i travel, and i hack a horible mic. im a brony who loves music,art,video,ect. and i give respect to others when im not angry.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum