SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medicshy's Mod App... I now don't care if you don't like me Sulf, because at least i care about you... Happy Early B-day, Sulfish! (Read it anyway... please?)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

medicshy

#1) Name on server: Bonk Nickeltoon
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:1:33736577
#3 ) Do you have a mic: Yes, but admins keep permamuting me Sad
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: A care about a lot of people on the server, even if they hate me or don't think i care.
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: Im friends with Random, Vector, and Le Pyro. Sulf, and Tempy Hate me, but i care about them Smile Fedora i think kinda likes me, but i really don't know. Snake is my Twin Brother.
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: No one wants me to be mod. 1. Sulf hates me 2. I don't care if he hates me, i want the server to be a friendly place!
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): I am making maps for Game Night, and Trivia. I should have the maps up by April 2013, but i really don't know...
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: I was Senior Admin on Megaman35's Server, a Donator on Deathrun, and Mod on Jigglysfunhouse.
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: Swearing: I have been sweared to a lot these days, so please don't hurt my feeling any more. Hackers: Bye Bye! Sexists/AntiBronies: Sexists will be banned for 1 weak, and Anti bronies... Let them rant, their just trolling.
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): I am a 15 year old boy, and i always have bullies on my tail. I have Autism, and i don't usually understand a lot of things that other people say, or do. I am a Expert Brony, and Pinkie Pie is best pony. I love Chocolate, and Cheering up people and making them Smile Very Happy I care about Sulf's (A LOT), and i wish to help people out there who need it the most...

I know you don't want to read this Sulf, and i am not talking trash about you. You need to know that i care about all the admins on the server, including Tempy. Sometimes, i just wish the world could stop fighting and enjoy peace and happiness together. I wish people would not starve, and die from hunger. I wish people could create a cure for Autism, so that I could be cured. I wish... That everyone was happy.

Last edited by medicshy on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Steam ID :P)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum