SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mod Application

2 posters

Should Blotter become Moderator?

Mod Application Vote_lcap100%Mod Application Vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Mod Application Vote_lcap0%Mod Application Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mod Application Empty Mod Application Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:27 am

BAcid

#1) Server: SulfurousChain's Server
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:1:43084712, my account is "Blotter Acid"
#3 ) Do you have a mic: Jes
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I used to be an admin on my other account, we commonly hosted Mario_Kart (2010-ish, not many people came, maybe 10 total. It was hosted by a person I met through xbox. He ended up shutting it down not long ago due to expenses.) I've also spent a heck load of time modding tf2 for the xbox, which taught me many useful commands believe it or not.
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: I've been coming to this server occasionally, haven't had much problems but I noticed that the server needed more supervision per-say (due to spawncamping/ griefing, etc.)
#6 ) I know "L", however he didn't reccomend me, I got the link from a moderator.
#7 ) I've been fooling around with SourceSDK for a long ass time, but I have to say it is MUCH more confusing than just scripting with commands imo.
#8 ) Again, was admin on a server for a bit (his account name was Flirocrynez at the time)
#9 ) Pick any server crime (If spawnkilling, I would ask them to stop once then if continued would kick.)
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): I am 18 years old and have been scripting in tf2 since the game came out. I feel I would make a good moderator because I come onto the server almost everytime I come on tf2 and I have a basic knowledge about the games structure. I am not an abusive moderator, because quite frankly I'm not a douche. I feel I would keep the server under control.

Thanks for considering me to be a moderator for your server

Last edited by BAcid on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for poll, but can't redo)

2Mod Application Empty denied Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:26 pm

SulfurousChain

SulfurousChain
Owner
Owner

too old

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum