SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Saint Bonk Nickeltoon's Mod Application

2 posters

Should Old Saint Bonk Nickeltoon Be Mod???

Old Saint Bonk Nickeltoon's Mod Application Vote_lcap0%Old Saint Bonk Nickeltoon's Mod Application Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Old Saint Bonk Nickeltoon's Mod Application Vote_lcap0%Old Saint Bonk Nickeltoon's Mod Application Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

medicshy

#1) Name on server: [Party Animal] Old Saint Bonk Nickeltoon
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:1:33736577
#3 ) Do you have a mic: Yes
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I want to help out with the server, create maps, create new mods, and find out new ways to make the server a friendly environment.
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: Vector and I are friends. Le Pyro, and I are brothers. TENDDER, and I are friends on Steam. Lets just say i have a lot of friends on the server.
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: Sulf says if i can create a working map, i could get admin but im just gonna apply for Mod any way Razz
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): I could help out with creating new Mods, and stop the server from crashing (Which i have helped other servers from crashing in the past.)
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: I have been on Megamanfan's server as an Admin for 2 years, and a Server Engineer on Mr. Mystery's Server. I will soon be a Server Owner, because i am in the process of creating my own server.
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: Spawnkilling: I would give the person 2 warnings, and then ban them for 5 minutes, then 15, etc. Talking Back to admins/mods: I would ask them if something is wrong, but if it is really bad (Example: Sextist), then i would ban them for an hour. Hackers/Cheaters: Ban Forever (I do not except cheating). Scammer: I would report them to Steam Support, and try to get the person who was scammed their items back.
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): I am a Brony, and i love Pinkie Pie. I live in Lake Forest, IL, and a lot of my friends at school make fun of me (AKA Bullies). I love using HLDJ (I don't micspam too much as i used to), and love unboxing Mann Co Crates. I hope i can help out with the server, and cheer up the Server by making maps!

2Old Saint Bonk Nickeltoon's Mod Application Empty Denied Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:47 pm

SulfurousChain

SulfurousChain
Owner
Owner

Denied for several reasons:
#1) your attitude over the last several weeks has been unacceptable and totally unfitting of any position of mine.
#2)The rage comments when i tell you you need to work on your attitude are unacceptable. The fact that you are not only completely unsupportive towards your brother getting moderator, when he filled out an app first, bothers me quite a bit, and honestly after your behavior I believe he is a MUCH finer candidate then you. Not to mention the flat out lie on the group about how you "have said nothing wrong to Tempy and have no plans to" because i have seen first hand what you have said to her, just because its not on steam doesn't mean it doesn't count.
#3 You rage quit the server just about every week without good reason, every time someone does something moderately wrong towards you.
#4 You change your name completely every 3 or so days.
#5 Your arrogance with the "i can get admin by making a map, but im gonna fill out an app anyways" bothers me. Admin isnt given for that, its just a huge plus in the admin vote and an automatic call. So if you are a candidate that is notorious with all the admins it doesnt matter how many maps you make, they will never get you mod.
#6 The fact that you talk to me, the one who would be your boss, with such disrespect is insulting. So for a MINIMUM of a month, I'm vetoing all attempts by you to get mod or admin. Finally, if you rage spam about this too, i wont hesitate to remove you from the group and ban you from the server.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum