SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

parappa the rapper mod app

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1parappa the rapper mod app Empty parappa the rapper mod app Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:35 pm

parappa the rapper

#1) Name on server: PaRappa the rapper
#2 ) Steamid:0:0:5445311
#3 ) Do you have a mic: yes just don't like to use it
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I am very active in tf2 mostly in your server and I have experience being a admin
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: most people like me some times a little annoying for backstabbing
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: Dare says I will be good mod because I follow rules and im mature
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): I would provide maps or games to play
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: I was a admin on a Idle server
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: I would deal with disrespecting an admin or mod by first telling them to stop disrespecting the admin or mod if they do it again I would happy them in chat or if they have mic I would mute them if they abuse happy I would gag them and that should solve the problem.
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself: I am 15 and live in Jacksonville, Florida. I am a gamer and love movies. Sulfs server is my favorite server to go to because of the people there.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum