SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin aplication

2 posters

admin Stroomer<(DJ)>?

Admin aplication Vote_lcap100%Admin aplication Vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Admin aplication Vote_lcap0%Admin aplication Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Admin aplication Empty Admin aplication Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:18 am

nomad98

#1) Name on server: Stroomer<(DJ)>
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:1:526476688
#3 ) Do you have a mic: yes(relly bad)
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: i can take work off other admins/moderators
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: lot love me from my music and some hate me cuzz my spam back/talk back
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: no one Crying or Very sad
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server: a new admin, less hassle, i tells all glitches i find
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: i been admin on my own admin but had to shut down from hackers
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: Spawnkilling: nodamage them, tele them to me, warn them of there last chance, tell sulf or the other admins if i should give him one last warning, KICK!
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): 15 and im a DJ trying to beat the rest and always on tf2 as i can. i can be alittle derpy at times buy i try my best. trying to work with hammer and make mods. and have a low rank in the server.

2Admin aplication Empty denied Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:24 pm

SulfurousChain

SulfurousChain
Owner
Owner

too old

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum