SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love4puppys4ever's Moderator Application

2 posters

Should I be made Moderator?

Love4puppys4ever's Moderator Application Vote_lcap100%Love4puppys4ever's Moderator Application Vote_rcap 100% [ 3 ]
Love4puppys4ever's Moderator Application Vote_lcap0%Love4puppys4ever's Moderator Application Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Love4puppys4ever's Moderator Application Empty Love4puppys4ever's Moderator Application Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:26 am

Love4puppys4ever

Name on server: Love4puppys4ever
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:0:42788940
#3 ) Do you have a mic: Yes, but I don't/can't really use it.
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I'm responsible and trustworthy and I asses situations well. I can handle the majority of issues promptly and effectively.
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: Aside from a couple disrespectful players(who shall remain unnamed for the time being)I get along with everyone on the server. You can ask about me and I'm sure you wouldn't hear back anything detrimental to my character or previous statement.
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: Fedora says he would fully recommend me for administrator or moderator.
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): I feel like I'm an easy going person. I could make the server a lot more fun. It seems like lately the server has lost the light-hearted nature it used to have. I don't know that much about map making or things like that yet but that could change.
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: This will be my first time as a moderator or administrator of any server.
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: This is something I feel at the moment is handled very poorly. If you bug someone enough you can get to stop without it escalating to a kick/ban. I'd teleport them away a few times. If that doesn't work slap them, smite them and so on. If I have done all things possible and they still continue, they would be kicked and made aware that if they don't stop it could lead to worse things happening.
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): I'm 20. I live in Texas. I like playing tf2 and watching television when I'm not working. I mostly spend my down time lounging around, relaxing. I've never seen MLP, so I can't say that I'm a brony but I don't have a problem with them at all. I kind of respect them if you can believe that. I'm easy to get along with and hardworking.

2Love4puppys4ever's Moderator Application Empty Denied Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:16 pm

SulfurousChain

SulfurousChain
Owner
Owner

admin vote failed

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum