SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MrBobthepyro's Application Form For Mod.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MrBobthepyro's Application Form For Mod. Empty MrBobthepyro's Application Form For Mod. Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:37 am

MrBobthepyro

1)MrBobtheDeadPyro
2)My Steam iD is STEAM_0:0:9777313
3)I do have a microphone, I just don't use it as much.
4)I want to watch over the server,I want to make sure no trouble makers are causing trouble amongst the server. I solve lots of problems, And will do anything to help out/Protect the server.
5)Most of the Residents/Locals of the server Enjoy my Company, And i try to get along with everybody on the server.
6)L recommended me for mod.
7)I'm a problem solver,and I'm learning 3D Modeling to make weapons, and hopefully maps soon.
8)Well i am Currently a Admin/Co-Owner of a Aliens Vesues Predator Server, And i was a Admin on a Counter Strike Source Zombie Server.
9)If they spawncamp, First I give them a warning and teleport them away from the spawn, then if they do it a Second time I Smite them and tell them not to do it. 3rd times a charm, I kick them for spawncamping. 4th time, They get banned for 3 minutes to 5 minutes. If a player is causing trouble amongst the server, I resolve the problem by seeing the obvious solution to the problem.
10)Well,My name is Alexander,I live in El Paso,Texas,I am Certainly a Brony,and I have been playing Team Fortresss 2 for 5 years, and I have been playing Video games all my life, since I was 4. I am currently a Freshman in Highschool,I am an A/B Honoral, I am 14 years old, and I want to be a Video Game designer as/when I grow up. I am taking Engineering and 3D classes. I am very good at Science,Geography,Social Studies, and simple thinking. I am a mature person, even though people say I am just 14, and still a young kid. But i don't let that get me down. I have always been great/good at both Strategy games and First Person shooters. I always help everyone in anyway I can. Thats about It.

Last edited by MrBobthepyro on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:35 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Some glitch misplaced my words.)

2MrBobthepyro's Application Form For Mod. Empty Denied Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:18 pm

SulfurousChain

SulfurousChain
Owner
Owner

admin vote failed

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum