SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enforcer Mod Application

2 posters

Should Enforcer get moderator?

Enforcer Mod Application Vote_lcap80%Enforcer Mod Application Vote_rcap 80% [ 4 ]
Enforcer Mod Application Vote_lcap20%Enforcer Mod Application Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enforcer Mod Application Empty Enforcer Mod Application Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:24 am

Enforcer

Enforcer

#1) Name on server: Ayalp
#2 ) Steamid: STEAM_0:1:42722049
#3 ) Do you have a mic: Yes
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I have shamelessly played hundreds of hours on that server. Have made a map for the server.
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: I know people.
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: I don't have any quotes. Maybe someone will write something in the comments.
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): I'm okay at making maps I guess.
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: I was the senior admin on this server for months.
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: If someone is verbally abusing someone, and they persist after multiple warnings, I will mute them until they apologize in the chat.
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): My name is Michael. I was raised in Ohio, but I currently live in the Chicago area. I like running, swimming, and video games. My favorite video games are League of legends, Guild wars 2, and minecraft (if you own these pm and we can play!). I'm going into the 11th grade. Life is good.

2Enforcer Mod Application Empty denied Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:26 pm

SulfurousChain

SulfurousChain
Owner
Owner

because #swagyolo

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum