SulfurousForums
Remember to login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SulfurousForums
Remember to login!
SulfurousForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SulfurousForums is the place where you can get news and etc about SulfurousChain's Server and much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terra's Application for the MODERATIOR RANK!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[CCG]Terra

#1) Name on server: [CCG]Terra
#2 ) Steamid: {STEAM_0:0:49149966}
#3 ) Do you have a mic: Nope but I'm getting a gaming headset soon, I'm a livestreamer/youtuber.
#4 ) Why we should pick you over everyone else: I'm fun, epic and cool. I've made maps in many other games and I am a programmer/ game dev. I wouldn't mind giving out a few copys of free games at gamenights etc.
#5 ) You're relationship with others on the server: Vector is the Co-Leader of my clan/group. Anyone with the [CCG] tag is a part of my group. I'm planning to get more members then asking you for a tag on the server.
#6 ) Current Admins that Recommend you for the position: Vector says I would be a good mod, he was actully the one who told me to apply at first.
#7 ) What (if anything) could you provide the server (besides being a good moderator): Like I said above I can make maps/mods and I could hand out free copys of games i make.
#8 ) What experience as an admin/mod on ANY other server have you had in the past: I managed a WoW Private Server with over 20gb worth of content (Just for school mates and a few people i met on WoW) And I'm currently making my own TF2 or Gmod Server.
#9 ) Pick any server crime (like spawnkilling, nodmg abuse, etc) and tell us how you'd deal with it: Spawnkilling: I would ask him to stop and follow him around for a bit, if he does it again I would smite him, and then finally if he is like "Lul wut dafuq u guna do nuub" I would kick him and an him for 15 mins.
#10 ) tell us a little about yourself (3-5 Sentences): I'm 13 (The Power Of Youth runs within my blood), I'm not a brony but I'm a Naruto Addict. I've been a gamer all of my life and I inherited that from my dad ( Also inherited his WoW Account). My first Video Game was a M rated game and i completed it in 2 months, I was 3 and the game was GTA 3. I'm a Hardcore WoW fan (As in i know a lot of the backstory and Lore and i even ran a rping guild there)

Now I hope i didn't write too much.

- Terra

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum